Islamorada Backcountry & Offshore and Captain Jeff Beeler welcome you to some great fishing in Florida! He was born and raised in the Islamorada area and has got over 30 years of backcountry and offshore experience. His comfortable center console is great for small parties looking for a hands-on experience. He enjoys Tarpon fishing in the spring and summer months and sailfishing with kites in the fall and winter months. There isn’t much you and he can’t do with this boat, so hop aboard and have a memorable time on the water.
You’ll be fishing from a 23’ SeaCraft center console that can comfortably take up to 3 guests. It uses a 300 HP Yamaha engine as well as all the modern GPS, fishfinder, and radio technology for quick and safe movement on the water. There’s also a livewell to supply you with live bait and an ice-box to store your fish and drinks.
You can go after Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Blackfin Tuna, Blacktip Shark, Amberjack, Sailfish, Redfish, and many more. Using light tackle, you can catch by spinning, fly fishing, and even kite fishing. You’re free to choose either to keep your catch and take it home or simply release it back into the water.
Captain Jeff takes care of all the fishing equipment you’ll need as well as licenses. When the trip’s over, he’ll also clean and fillet your catch at no extra cost. Before you depart, just make sure you’ve got some snacks and drinks packed.
Come join Islamorada Backcountry & Offshore and experience a true fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
SeaCraft (Center console) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Islamorada Backcountry & Offshore
- $600 per group - Half Day Sailfishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Reef and patch fishing (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Reef and Patch (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day – Everglades Backcountry (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip—Live Bait Sailfishing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Mahi Mahi Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (You and the captain will catch or buy bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (License included except for park permit )
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Backcountry fishing for Tarpon and more)
- Nearshore Fishing (Patch reef fishing for Snapper)
- Offshore Fishing (Sailfish when in season)
- Reef Fishing (Snapper)
- Wreck Fishing (Snapper and Grouper when in season)
- Backcountry Fishing (Year-round Tarpon, Trout, Snook, and Redfish)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (Year-round depending on species )
- Kite Fishing (Kite fishing for Sailfish )
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)