Olde Salty Island Charters invites anglers of all levels to join them in this special piece of paradise. There’s something for everyone to experience in this beautiful area of SW Florida. Join Captain Mark for Shark fishing day or night, cruise, explore Island Beach and have a lunch picnic there, go swimming and shelling.
The trip starts on a 25’ Sea Fox Commander that accommodates up to 6 guests. She’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and reaches the speed of 42 knots. You can always count on a safe and fast ride to any fishing spot you need. The boat features Garmin and Raymarine navigational electronics, a portable head, and a multimedia system.
Some of the species you can go after are Grouper, Snook, all kinds of Snapper, Trout, Triggerfish, Shark, and many more. If you don’t have anything specific you’d like to catch, you can choose your adventure based on sightseeing opportunities and wildlife. Just ask the captain what each trip offers and what sounds best for your friends and family.
Rods, tackle, bait, and ice are provided, but feel free to bring your rod. You can pack your food, drinks, and sun protection. The captain will clean the catch after the trip.
This is your adventure, let Olde Salty Island Charters take you there!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Olde Salty Island Charters
- $800 per group - 6 Hour – Fishing/Restaurant/Beach (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour – Fishing/Sightseeing/Beach (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (MAX 4) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip–Sightseeing and Fishing (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Inshore Fishing Morning - 6 hours (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour – Fishing/Beach/Sightseeing (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (8 hours)
- Toilet Portable head
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Raymarine
- Live Bait Well 2, aft and center
- Multimedia System Sirius radio
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota Terrova
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp, Pinfish, Pilchers)
- Lures (Divers, top water, Gulp and soft paddle tails )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Crew and Guest, (if desired).)
- Fishing License (I hold a Saltwater Captains license.)
- Inshore Fishing (Barrier islands, Bays and Harbors)
- Nearshore Fishing (Outside of barrier islands and passes )
- Reef Fishing (Natural ledges and artificial )
- Flats Fishing (Grass flats)
- Backcountry Fishing (Interior barrier islands)
- Light Tackle (Spinning reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Spinning reels)
- Bottom Fishing (Weighted lines)
- Jigging (Artificial lures)
- Popping (Popping corks)
- Drift Fishing (Inshore and offshore)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox Commander (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: