Olde Salty Island Charters invites anglers of all levels to join them in this special piece of paradise. There’s something for everyone to experience in this beautiful area of SW Florida. Join Captain Mark for Shark fishing day or night, cruise, explore Island Beach and have a lunch picnic there, go swimming and shelling.
The trip starts on a 25’ Sea Fox Commander that accommodates up to 6 guests. She’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and reaches the speed of 42 knots. You can always count on a safe and fast ride to any fishing spot you need. The boat features Garmin and Raymarine navigational electronics, a portable head, and a multimedia system.
Some of the species you can go after are Grouper, Snook, all kinds of Snapper, Trout, Triggerfish, Shark, and many more. If you don’t have anything specific you’d like to catch, you can choose your adventure based on sightseeing opportunities and wildlife. Just ask the captain what each trip offers and what sounds best for your friends and family.
Rods, tackle, bait, and ice are provided, but feel free to bring your rod. You can pack your food, drinks, and sun protection. The captain will clean the catch after the trip.
This is your adventure, let Olde Salty Island Charters take you there!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox Commander (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
St. James City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Olde Salty Island Charters
- $525 per group - 6 Hour Night Trip – Shark (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $525 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $525 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Shark (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $525 per group - Beach/Restaurant/Fishing (6 hours)
- $525 per group - Sightseeing and Fishing (6 hours)
- $525 per group - Sightseeing/Beach/Fishing (6 hours)
- $625 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Coastal (8 hours)
- $625 per group - Inshore Fishing (8 hours)
- $625 per group - Sightseeing/Beach/Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable head)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine )
- Live Bait Well (2, aft and center)
- Multimedia System (Sirius radio)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Shrimp, Pinfish)
- Lures (Divers and top water)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Crew and Guest, (if desired).)
- Fishing License (I hold a Saltwater Captains license.)
- Inshore Fishing (Barrier islands, Bays and Harbors)
- Nearshore Fishing (Outside of barrier islands and passes )
- Offshore Fishing (5 to 30 miles off)
- Reef Fishing (Natural ledges and artificial )
- Wreck Fishing (Numerous wrecks in our waters)
- Backcountry Fishing (Interior barrier islands)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Red)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)