"Orlando’s #1 rated fishing guide!" Fish for hundreds of schooling Bass or trophy Bass in Orlando with USCG Licensed Captain David “Paycheck” Pechacek. He has over 25 years of fishing experience all across the country. We will fish one of the lakes in the Orlando metro area including Lake Toho, Butler Chain or Clear Lake. He will teach you new fishing techniques & make the day all about you. Capt David loves working with people of all ages. You will always receive outstanding service, professionalism & memories you will not forget. Let’s enjoy the wildlife, catch some fish & spend some quality time with your loved ones. Let’s make some memories that last a lifetime! David Paycheck Fishing Charters is here to make your dreams become a reality!"
Let’s explore the famous Lake Tohopekaliga and many of the surrounding lakes in Orlando. The adventure starts when you board a 20’ Ranger boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. This bass boat is powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine and easily reaches speeds of 60mph. Besides navigational and safety gear, there’s also a live bait tank. No matter what trip you choose, this boat will always provide a safe and reliable ride.
Your main targets for the day are Largemouth Bass and Crappie. Switch between different techniques, such as trolling, spinning, and jigging, and see which one works best for you. One thing is for sure, no matter what you catch, you’ll have a very tasty meal afterward. Feel free to bring your cooler and keep the fish fresh till you get back home.
Your captain will take care of all the fishing equipment you’ll need for the day. But you’re more than welcome to bring what rods and baits you’re comfortable fishing with. Don’t forget to purchase your freshwater fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day. Captain David will provide you with a yeti filled with ice, water, and some sodas. Let’s go have an absolutely amazing day on the water together!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bass boat) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 57 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Kissimmee Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about David Paycheck Fishing Charters
- $220 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour – Giant Catfish/Carp Special (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Special (AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Special (PM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour – Fishing / Rocket Launch (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) or (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Night (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Saltwater (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Alligator Gar
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
- Clown Knife Fish
- Snapper (Mangrove)