If you are looking for a trip of a lifetime, RipTide Charters is for you! They are a top-notch family-friendly charter service that puts you in the action located in Wanchese, NC. Captain Randy has over 12 years of professional experience offshore, nearshore, and inshore and is extremely knowledgeable about the area. He grew up on the outer banks and has countless tricks up his sleeve to make sure you will have a catch to take home with you.
You will be in good hands whether you are a beginner or a pro. They are not your ordinary charter boat. They go the extra mile to include you in every aspect of the trip.
Wanchese is a fisherman’s paradise. It is surrounded by flats, marshes, and all kinds of fish habitats. The Pamlico sound is nearby and the Atlantic Ocean is right around the corner. So that provides you with more fishing time and less riding time.
The Mako 25’ center console with a 300 HP Evinrude engine will have no problem taking up to 5 guests, wherever your trip might lead. From the ocean to the flats, this boat is well equipped and fully maintained. It has 2 depth finders, a flybridge, live well, standard safety equipment, and ice boxes. There’s all the gear you will need to land that fish of a lifetime.
Depending on the season and fish biting, you’ll encounter the likes of Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder, Sheepshead, Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, and Striped Bass.
When you step aboard, you will be greeted by Captain Randy and his first mate. You will be provided rods, bait, tackle, and drinks.. No need to worry about your fishing license, it’s been taking care of. The boat will be sanitized before every trip.
Join Riptide Charters and let the adventure begin!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Mako (Center console) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 300HP Evenrude E Tec engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Riptide Charters
- $300 per group - 2 Hour Trip (Evening) (2 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $375 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)