Book your trip with Help U Fish!
Capt. Anthony Langes has been fishing the ocean, bay, and delta most of his life. Target all of the local species in season! We provide coaching for beginners and for advanced anglers.
The "Reel Escape" is a 1986 33’ Sportcraft 300 Offshore Sportfisher. She’s a fish-catching machine built for overnight fishing trips in Southern California with a great layout for live bait fishing, casting, jigging, and trolling and on anchor!
Freshly repowered 2022 with twin GM Vortec HD 5.7 fuel-injected MPI engines and 2to1 Velvet Drive Transmissions.
With plenty of room on the fishing deck and a comfortable cabin for cold or wet or not so calm conditions. There is a flushing toilet and cabin seating space for a full load of 6 anglers.
Newly upgraded Lowrance electronics HDS-12" monitors chart and sonar, Bluetooth stereo for your enjoyment, and lockers for your personal effects.
Your captain provides quality rods, Avet reels, and the most fishing gear needed. You are set for a comfortable day on the water, whether you’re drifting live bait, trolling on the bay or ocean, or looking for a cold day or night trip for Sturgeon and Striped Bass.
Hard work pays off after a successful day on the water, with lots of fish to bring home!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft 300 offshore (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 350HP GM Vortec 5.7 MPI 2to1 velvetvdrive engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Richmond Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Help U Fish
- $1,500 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Sturgeon/Striper (10 hours)
- Toilet Flushable private
- GPS Lowarance HDS 12
- Fishfinder Lowarance HDS 12
- Live Bait Well When available
- Rods, reels & tackle (2 weight are included per for salmon 10 ea )
- Live Bait (Live or trolling bait provided)
- Lures (2 rockfish rigs included. $10 ea extra rig on boa)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Crew works hard for tips %20 is customary )
- River Fishing (We fish Sacramento River for sturgeon and striped )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing ( Rock/lingcod halibut sharks striped bass salmon)
- Offshore Fishing (Salmon rock/lingcod halibut )
- Reef Fishing (Salmon halibut striped bass rock/lingcod)
- Flats Fishing (Sturgeon striped bass halibut shark )
- Light Tackle (Halibut striped bass rock/lingcod )
- Heavy Tackle (shark sturgeon salmon lingcod )
- Bottom Fishing (Lingcod rockfish sturgeon sharks )
- Trolling (Salmon striped bass halibut)
- Jigging (Sometimes jiging for lingcod or rockfish )
- Drift Fishing (Drift with live bait)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Lingcod rockfish )
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Rockfish
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Shark (Tope)