Help U Fish strive to provide a professional experience for fishing enthusiasts of all ages. Book your fishing adventure with captain Anthony Langes, a Bay Area native who’s been fishing the local ocean, bay, and delta waters his whole life. Target all of the local species available off the SF coast in the Bay or Delta. Capt. Anthony provides hands-on instruction, coaching for beginners, as well as providing higher-level trips for Advanced Anglers.
The "Reel Escape" boat was customized for live bait fishing in 2002 for SoCal waters. She was repowered with twin fuel-injected Vortec engines and all the modern conveniences. Perfect for a group of 4, with plenty of space for a full load of 6 anglers.
The boat has a flushing toilet, kitchen sink, refrigerator, granite food prep area, and magma SS propane barbecue for nice days with light winds. Newly upgraded Lowrance HDS-12s chart and sounder, pioneer marine stereo for your enjoyment.
Your Captain provides high-quality rods, reels, and fishing gear for all anglers. You are set for a comfortable day on the water, whether you’re drifting live bait, trolling on the bay or ocean, or looking for comfy day or night winter Sturgeon trips!
Help U Fish proves hard work pays off at the end of a successful day on the water! Keep the catch and enjoy a tasty meal when the trip is over. But first, you need to choose the date!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft 300 Sportfisherman (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2002. Powered by 2 340HP Indmar fuel-injected Vortec 5.7 Direct Drive engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Richmond Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Help U Fish
- $200 per person - HALF DAY BAY (4 hours)
- $250 per person - FULL DAY (copy) (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - FULL DAY (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - SALMON (8 hours)
- GPS (Lowarance hds 12)
- Fishfinder (Lowarance hds 12)
- Live Bait Well (Live anchovies, or other local bait fish)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live or trolling bait provided)
- Lures (Provided gear when applicable )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Crew works hard for tips )
- Snacks (Chips granola bars soda cupcakes )
- Drinks (Water soda)
- First Mate (20%Gratituity is typical)
- River Fishing (We fish Sacramento River for sturgeon and striped )
- Inshore Fishing (Inshore bay waters for sharks bass sturgeon halibu)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore for lingcod halibut sharks bass salmon)
- Offshore Fishing (Salmon lingcod rockcod tuna halibut )
- Reef Fishing (Lingcod rockfish)
- Wreck Fishing (Lingcod rockfish)
- Flats Fishing (Sturgeon bass halibut shark )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Rockfish
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Thresher)