Help U Fish strive to provide a professional experience for fishing enthusiasts of all ages. Book your fishing adventure with captain Anthony Langes, a Bay Area native who’s been fishing the local ocean, bay, and delta waters his whole life. Target all of the local species available off the SF coast in the Bay or Delta. Capt. Anthony provides hands-on instruction, coaching for beginners, as well as providing higher-level trips for Advanced Anglers.
The "Reel Escape" boat was customized for live bait fishing in 2002 for SoCal waters. She was repowered with twin fuel-injected Vortec engines and all the modern conveniences. Perfect for a group of 4, with plenty of space for a full load of 6 anglers.
The boat has a flushing toilet, kitchen sink, refrigerator, granite food prep area, and magma SS propane barbecue for nice days with light winds. Newly upgraded Lowrance HDS-12s chart and sounder, pioneer marine stereo for your enjoyment.
Your Captain provides high-quality rods, reels, and fishing gear for all anglers. You are set for a comfortable day on the water, whether you’re drifting live bait, trolling on the bay or ocean, or looking for comfy day or night winter Sturgeon trips!
Help U Fish proves hard work pays off at the end of a successful day on the water! Keep the catch and enjoy a tasty meal when the trip is over. But first, you need to choose the date!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft 300 sportfisherman (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2002. Powered by 2 340HP Inmar fuel injected vortec engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Richmond Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Help U Fish
- $250 per person - 9 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Farallon Lingcod (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Salmon (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Sturgeon (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Shark (9 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Trophy Striped Bass (9 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Live anchovies, or other local bait fish)
- Kitchen (Sink, prep station, BBQ propane)
- Rods, reels & tackle (20 per rod rental $10 per weight for salmon )
- Live Bait (Live or trolling bait provided)
- Lures (Provided gear when applicable )
- Snacks (Chips granola bars)
- Drinks (Water soda)
- First Mate (Deck hands work for tips don't forget to thank the)
- River Fishing (We fish Sacramento River for sturgeon and striped )
- Inshore Fishing (Inshore bay waters for sharks bass sturgeon halibu)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore for lingcod halibut sharks bass salmon)
- Offshore Fishing (Salmon lingcod rockcod tuna halibut )
- Reef Fishing (Lingcod rockfish)
- Wreck Fishing (Lingcod rockfish)
- Flats Fishing (Sturgeon bass halibut shark )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Rockfish
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Tuna (Albacore)