Captain Anthony Langes of
HelpUFish Sportfishing grew up fishing these waters and works with some the best fishermen in the area. Started at deckhand, co-captain, 4 pack owner, now 6 pack owner operator of
The "REEL ESCAPE".
He finds it rewarding to share his local knowledge and to make great fishing memories for others.
IF fishing is your passion, or if your new to the sport its always a fun adventure on the water!
The "REEL ESCAPE" is a 1986 Sportcraft 30’ Offshore Sportfisher. She’s a classic fishing machine heavy fiberglass hull well built for tough oceans. Customized in Southern California waters for tuna and yellowtail fishing.
She has a great layout for live bait drifting, casting, jigging, trolling, or on anchor!
Fullday trips typlically 8-10hrs,
Fishing trips are great buisness & team building events, and make great memories for families and friends!
The boat was repowered 2022 with 2 small block GM Vortec MPI fuel injected HD 5.7 engines and 2 to 1 Velvet Drive Transmissions. With a max cruising speed of 30 knots!
There is plenty of elbow room on the fishing deck and a comfortable cabin to get out of the cold, wet, maybe not so calm seas. There is a flushing toilet and cabin seating space for a full load of 6 anglers.
Upgraded Lowrance electronics HDS-12" monitors chart and sonar, a Bluetooth stereo, for your enjoyment.
Captain provides saftey equipment, quality rods, Avet reels, bait, all the basic fishing gear needed, and fish cleaning. Youre all set to go fishing and have a great day on the water!
All you need is a lunch fishing license and dress for the weather.
Hard work pays off after a good day of fishin’
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Help U Fish
- $1,200 per group - HALFDAY BAY AM (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - HALFDAY BAY PM (4 hours)
- $1,500 per group - FULLDAY BAY (8 hours)
- Toilet Flushable private
- GPS Lowarance HDS 12
- Fishfinder Lowarance HDS 12
- Live Bait Well When available
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Live or trolling bait provided )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Deckhand works hard for tips )
- First Mate ( deckhand works hard for tips 20% typically )
- River Fishing (We fish Sacramento River for sturgeon and striped )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Salmon rock/lingcod halibut )
- Reef Fishing (Salmon halibut striped bass rock/lingcod)
- Flats Fishing (Sturgeon striped bass halibut shark )
- Light Tackle (Halibut striped bass rock/lingcod )
- Heavy Tackle (shark sturgeon salmon lingcod )
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Salmon striped bass halibut)
- Jigging (Sometimes jiging for lingcod or rockfish )
- Drift Fishing (Drift with live bait)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Lingcod rockfish )
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Leopard)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Shark (Tope)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft 300 Offshore (Sportfishing) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 325HP GM Vortec 5.7 EFI 2to1 velvetvdrive transmission engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: