With First City Fishing Charters, the prolific waters of St. Augustine, Florida, will be all yours. Its untouched bays and fantastic offshore grounds hold numerous Sharks, Sailfish, Snapper, Kingfish, Amberjack, Cobia, Redfish, and Seatrout to name just a few. All of these are waiting for you!
Capt. Zach offers the finest inshore and offshore fishing that one of the nation’s oldest cities has to offer. Zach is a local captain with a wealth of knowledge. He has mastered these beautiful fishing grounds and knows just about every inch of water there. If you want to fish with the local like the locals, Zach is your guide.
Bring your whole family out for a fun-filled fish-catching adventure. All breeds of anglers are welcome aboard Zach’s 25’ Sea Born center console. Fresh on the water in 2017, this fantastic fishing vessel can almost “fly” at a hair-raising speed of 50 knots thanks to its 300 HP Suzuki engine.
There is plenty of room for up to 5 anglers to fish in comfort and style. The boat is fully outfitted with professional accessories, gear, and technologies to save your time while you search for a big one. All aboard!
All trips come with the use of quality rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, and fishing licenses. A complimentary fish cleaning service will be available at the end of your adventure. You only need to bring your own food and drinks and the desire to have fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Born (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Augustine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about First City Fishing Charters – 25'
- $300 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour – Evening Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour – Early Morning Topwater (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Night Fishing (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour – Offshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour – Offshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 8 Hour – Extended Full Day (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Tarpon sharks and king fish up to 1 mile out)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Same as wreck)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout