With First City Fishing Charters, the prolific waters of St. Augustine, Florida, will be all yours. Its untouched bays and fantastic offshore grounds hold numerous Sharks, Sailfish, Snapper, Kingfish, Amberjack, Cobia, Redfish, and Seatrout to name just a few. All of these are waiting for you!
Capt. Zach offers the finest inshore and offshore fishing that one of the nation’s oldest cities has to offer. Zach is a local captain with a wealth of knowledge. He has mastered these beautiful fishing grounds and knows just about every inch of water there. If you want to fish with the local like the locals, Zach is your guide.
Bring your whole family out for a fun-filled fish-catching adventure. All breeds of anglers are welcome aboard Zach’s 26’ Custom ZCB center console. Fresh on the water in 2021, this fantastic fishing vessel can almost “fly” at a hair-raising speed of 60 knots thanks to its 2 -225 HP mercury engines.
There is plenty of room for up to 6 anglers to fish in comfort and style. The boat is fully outfitted with professional accessories, gear, and technologies to save your time while you search for a big one. All aboard!
All trips come with the use of quality rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, and fishing licenses. A complimentary fish cleaning service will be available at the end of your adventure. You only need to bring your own food and drinks and the desire to have fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about First City Fishing Charters – 26’
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour – Coastal Fishing (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Offshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4hr inshore (pm) (8 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,395 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (When needed or requested)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Tarpon sharks and king fish up to 1 mile out)
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing (Same as wreck)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
ZCB custom hybrid (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: