Xcessive Risk Sportfishing is dedicated to providing you with exciting and memorable fishing adventures off the beautiful North Carolina coast. From nearshore to the deep blue waters of the Gulf Stream, its professional crew will ensure safe and enjoyable experiences each and every trip. Come to Carolina Beach, North Carolina and have a wonderful time on the water with Captain Clint Richardson and Xcessive Risk Sportfishing!
Your trip will start on a 33’ Contender center console that can sit up to 5 guests. Running on two 300 HP Yamaha F300 engines and featuring comprehensive navigation technology, the boat will allow you a safe and quick trip to the fish and back. It’s also equipped with downriggers, outriggers, spearfishing gear, and a livewell. Also, a first mate will be joining the trip to give you any help you may need.
You can chase Mahi Mahi, Broomtail Grouper, Red Snapper, Cobia, Mackerel, and many more. You can catch them by bottom, deep sea, and kite fishing, as well as trolling and spinning, all using both light and heavy tackle. You can keep all your fish and take it home, but if you prefer to release it, you’re free to do so. The captain likes having a family atmosphere on board, so feel free to bring your kids as well.
Captain Clint will provide you with all the fishing gear, bait, and fishing licenses. He’ll also clean and fillet your catch for no extra charge, except for bottom fish which are charged at $1 per lb. Also, remember that the first mate works for a customary 20% tip. For your trip, you should only bring your favorite snacks and drinks.
Come aboard and have a memorable fishing experience with Xcessive Risk Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Carolina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Xcessive Risk Sportfishing
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Trolling fish included, bottom fish $1 lb)
- First Mate (Mate tip is required, 20% industry standard)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Bluefish, Shark)
- Offshore Fishing (Tuna, Mahi, Wahoo, Billfish)
- Wreck Fishing (Barracuda, Amberjack, Mackerel, bottom fish)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)