Are you searching for an active and challenging adventure? Well, look no further! Kayak fishing will provide you with a thrilling experience of a lifetime. Come by Stuart, Florida, and explore all the different fisheries of the region. If you need a guide, Antidote Fishing Charters – Kayak will provide you with versatile fishing opportunities that will make you see fishing in a whole new light.
You’ll be gliding inside a 13’ kayak from 2020, made by Old Town. The guide invites groups of a maximum of 4 guests per trip and, since you’ll be paddling the kayak, it’s up to you how fast you’ll go. But the average speed is usually around 6 knots. As for additional amenities, you can use the livewell to keep your bait fresh.
You can choose from a variety of locations, all the way from the backcountry and river fishing in canals to lake fishing in private lakes. The charter also covers inshore, nearshore, and even offshore areas with reef and wreck hotspots! You can go after Peacock Bass, Snappers, Groupers, and if you’re feeling adventurous, you can target pelagics like Sailfish, Tuna, and Wahoo. As for the fishing techniques, try your hand with light tackle or heavy tackle, while drift fishing, among more.
The crew will provide you with all the necessary gear, while you can bring your own lures, water, and snacks. More importantly, be sure to get your Florida fishing license, as the charter doesn’t cover it. If you get lucky, you can keep the fish or practice catch and release. The fish that you do keep, the crew will gladly help you with the cleaning. Families with children are welcome, especially inshore.
Don’t miss the chance to have this active adventure of a lifetime, so book a kayaking trip with Antidote Fishing Charters – Kayak.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Old Town (Kayak) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 1HP N/A engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 6 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Stuart Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Antidote Fishing Charters – Kayak
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Exotics (6 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Offshore (7 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Extended Full Day Trip – Stuart (9 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip – Goodlands/Flamingo (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (Canal systems through South Florida for exotics)
- Lake Fishing (Private lakes with excellent Peacock Bass fishing)
- Inshore Fishing (Snook, Tarpon, Pompano, and Redfish)
- Nearshore Fishing (Snook, Tarpon, Snapper)
- Offshore Fishing (Sailfish, Kingfish, Tuna, Amberjacks, Wahoo)
- Reef Fishing (Snappers, Groupers)
- Wreck Fishing (Amberjacks, Tuna)
- Backcountry Fishing (Chokoloskee, Goodlands)
- Light Tackle (The most fun when fishing inshore and freshwater)
- Heavy Tackle (for Offshore)
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Peacock)
- Clown Knife Fish
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)