Exciting fishing trips in a center console boat hunting for predators such as Pike, Asp, and Zander.
My name is Petar, I’m the chief fishing charter officer at FishingBooker and I’ll be your guide on the water.
I love meeting anglers, spending time on the water, and exchanging fish stories.
I keep my calendar closed by default and only run trips for fun (the price of all trips is symbolic to cover fuel costs).
Hit me up through instant messaging first if you’re in the mood for fishing and I might have a weekend available to take you out!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Aqua Lux (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 30HP Tohatsu engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 19 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Fantastic Fishing Fun
- €1 per group - Morning spinning (test) (3 hours)
- €150 per group - Morning spinning (3 hours)
- €160 per group - Afternoon spinning (3 hours)
- €170 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Evening Spinning (3 hours)
- €250 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- Fishfinder Humminbird Helix 5
- Ice Box Can be provided if requested
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Sava and Danube rivers)
- Light Tackle (Spinning and live bait fishing)
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Trolling for Pike is surprisingly effective!)
- Spinning (Sava especially)
- Jigging (For Zander and Wels in season)
- Pike (Northern)
- Pike Perch (Zander)