Carolina Style Sportfishing is a family-owned and operated fishing charter located in the Outer Banks, NC. They offer inshore and offshore fishing charters that are tailored to your needs, whether you’re a professional angler or a beginner.
You’ll be fishing aboard a 35’ Carolina Classic offshore sportfishing vessel that runs on twin 450 HP Caterpillar engines. With more than enough room for up to 6 anglers, you can bring the entire family along for the ride. All the necessary fishing gear will be on board for your convenience, so you can sit back and focus on the fishing.
Throughout your trip, you will be looked after by fully-licensed charter boat captains, who not only grew up fishing the waters you will be exploring, but are also fully trained in all aspects of safe boat navigation. You can count on them to take your safety very seriously. Captains John and Jason have kids themselves and would love for you to bring yours along to learn about the magic of fishing. They even have age-appropriate life jackets to fit the little ones.
You’ll be fishing for the likes of Redfish, Cobia, Bluefish, and Spanish Mackerel if you decide to stay inshore. You’ll also have the chance to head out into the Gulf Stream where you’ll find Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish, and more. Wherever you go, you’re in for a thrilling trip, with plenty of rewards to take home at the end of the day.
With everything you need for a productive day awaiting you on board, there’s not much left for you to do but come aboard and start living. Come and get your fish on in true style with Carolina Style Sportfishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Carolina Classic (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002. Powered by 2 450HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Carolina Style Sportfishing
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (Midday) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (Midday) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Intermediate Trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Offshore Gulf Stream (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate (Tips not Included)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)