Outfront Charters welcomes you to Boynton Beach, Florida. Come aboard and explore its inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore waters along with reefs and wreck and chase a variety of prized fish species. Captain Daniel Cupertino is a veteran angler with tons of fishing experience and he’ll do his best to make your trip a memorable one. Join him and embark on the beautiful and productive around Boynton Beach!
Your trip will start on a 35’ Contender center console that can sit up to 6 anglers and is powered by a twin 300 HP Yamaha 4.2 l engine that can reach a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots. It uses a modern GPS, radio, and radar for safe and fast navigation and is equipped with outriggers, downriggers, tuna tubes, and 4 livewells. The boat’s also got a private toilet and it features an ice-box you can use to store your fish and drinks.
You can target Amberjack, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Great Barracuda, Black Grouper, Snook, Tarpon, and many more. Captain Daniel makes it possible to fish in a great number of ways. You can bottom fish, deep sea fish, troll, spin, jig, handline, and even drift, fly and kite fish. You’re free to keep all the fish you catch and take it home.
The captain takes care of all the bait and fishing gear except for fly fishing. He also supplies you with licenses and drinks and will clean and fillet your catch, so you should just bring some snacks before you depart.
Come to Boynton Beach and have a great fishing experience with Outfront Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Boynton Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Outfront Charters
- $500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Sandbar/Intercoastal (5 hours)
- $500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Yellowtail Snapper (5 hours)
- $550 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Trolling For Pelagics (5 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Kite Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip—Daytime Swordfishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (4 live wells )
- Outriggers (20 ft )
- Tuna Tubes (3 tuna tubes )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Artificial bait, dead/live bait )
- Nearshore Fishing (Live bait, dead bait, troll )
- Offshore Fishing (Live bait kite fishing, trolling, daytime sword)
- Reef Fishing (Live bait, trolling, kite fishing)
- Wreck Fishing (Live bait, dead bait, kite fishing)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)