Come to Bradenton, Florida and book a fun and exciting trip at Aquatic Escapes! Embark on its inshore and offshore waters, reefs, wreck, flats, and the backcountry full of tasty and hard-fighting fish you’ll have a great time chasing. Captain Jarrod Wallach will know where to take you for the biggest catch and how to make your trip the best possible, so join him aboard and have a memorable fishing time in Bradenton!
You’ll fish from a 25’ Sportsman bay boat. It can accommodate up to 6 guests, runs on a 250 HP Yamaha engine, and uses GPS, a fishfinder, and radio for navigation. The boat features a multimedia system, wireless trolling motor, as well as 2 Yeti coolers for your fish and drinks. You’ll have the help of a first mate during the trip and you can use the livewell and snorkeling gear.
The species you’ll chase include Mangrove Snapper, Gag Grouper, Tripletail, Blacktip Shark, Mackerel, Snook, and more. Using light and heavy tackle, you’ll attract them by bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as drift fishing. You can keep the fish you catch and you can bring kids on your trip provided they are 6 or older.
You’re covered for all the fishing tackle, bait, catch cleaning, as well as fishing licenses. What you should bring for your trip are just the snacks and drinks of your choice.
Come visit Aquatic Escapes and relax on the gorgeous waters of Bradenton!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Bradenton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquatic Escapes – Bradenton
- $250 per group, additional $250 per person after 1 guest - Inshore Fishing – Single Angler (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $750 per group - Bowfishing - 6 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Fall Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Spring Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Tarpon – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Offshore Fishing – Full Day (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (2 Yeti coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout