Nemo Charters brings a whole new set of adventures to Long Beach, CA. Join Captain Kevin on deep sea fishing trips and catch a trophy you’ll be proud of. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome to join, so this is a great way to enjoy a day off with your loved ones. There’s something for everyone to learn, regardless of their current experience.
You’ll be fishing on a 21’ Bayliner that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console was built in 2018 and she’s equipped with the latest navigational electronics. The boat is powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine and reaches the maximum speed of 24 knots. No matter what fishing grounds you visit, you can count on a safe and reliable ride.
There’s lots of fishing grounds to cover and lots of techniques you can use. It all depends on what you want to catch. Some of the species you can catch on this trip are Spotted Bay Bass, Halibut, Rays, Barracuda, Shark, and Mackerel. The good news is that you get to keep the catch, so feel free to bring a cooler for the fish.
Your rods, reels, lures, and live bait are covered by the captain. You’ll need to purchase your fishing licenses and pack some food and drinks for the day.
It’s never been easier to have a perfect day off. Pick a trip with Nemo Charters and get your slice of fun and relaxation.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bayliner (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Long Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nemo Charters – Deep Sea Fishing
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip 12-2 PM (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip 10 AM-12 PM (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip 8-10 AM (2 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip 12-3 PM (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip 6-9 AM (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip 9 AM-12 PM (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip 6-10 AM (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip 12-4 PM (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Lobster Hooping 5-9 PM (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Lobster Hooping 5-10 PM (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip 12-6 PM (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip 6 AM-12 PM (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Lobster Hooping 5-11 PM (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip 6 AM-2 PM (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Sand Bass
- Seabass (White)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Yellowtail Amberjack