After much demand, Outcast Sport Fishing Charters is now available for private charters! No stranger to chasing Billfish and other game fish around the Caribbean tournament circuit, while also having a good time, Captain Josh and his crew are now sharing that passion and offering private fishing and cruising charters from the beautiful Port St Charles Marina in the North of the Island!
Owners Josh and Guy will be your captain and 1st mate for every charter. From Blue Marlin to Barracuda and everything in between, they can’t wait to meet you and take you fishing!
Your trip starts on a 37’ Riviera that accommodates up to 6 guests. The boat was completely overhauled from top to bottom and bow to stern in 2020 and is ready to charter this season! She’s upgraded with new GPS, a fishfinder, and features twin 370 HP Cummins engines. To make the whole experience a comfortable one, there’s also a private bathroom, bedrooms, a galley, and an air-conditioned lounge area.
There are no shared trips, as the focus is on your group’s experience and needs. Target anything from Bonito, Mahi Mahi, and Barracuda, to Sailfish, Marlin, Wahoo, and Tuna. The departure times are flexible, so get in touch with the captain and discuss the details. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome to join.
The trips are all inclusive, so the price covers your licenses, equipment, food, drinks, and catch cleaning service. You only need to pack hats and sunglasses and you’re ready to go.
Be as hands-on or off as you want! Outcast Sport Fishing Charters is at your service. Tight Lines!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Riviera (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 370HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 21 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Bridgetown Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Outcast Sport Fishing Charters
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Wahoo (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore & Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,650 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 4 Day Trip – Tournament 2022 (11 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (+ Stand up harness "Black Magic" + "Aftco")
- GPS (Upgraded 2020)
- Fishfinder (Upgraded 2020)
- Bed (1 Master suite (Queen) 1 Bunk Suite (Singles))
- Flybridge (Spacious : 4 people comfortable )
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box ("Eskimo" ice maker - makes ice all day! )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano & Penn Rod & Reels)
- Live Bait (depending on time of year and charter type)
- Lures (we dead bait & artificial depending on charter )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We are happy to bag a portion of the days catch )
- Snacks (chips, granola, bars, nuts etc)
- Drinks (Soft drinks, coffee, tea, rum, rum punch, beer etc)
- First Mate (Part owner in boat "Guy" is your 1st mate)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (60'-350' ft )
- Offshore Fishing (600' ft +)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing (bring yours for a shot at a Marlin or Mahi Mahi! )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)