Explore the waters of Fort Myers and have a great fishing experience with Thrill Of It All. Together with Captain Scott Williams, you’ll embark on the nearby inshore and nearshore waters and flats and have fun chasing several different species. Apart from the challenging and tasty fish, the beautiful natural surroundings will also make you wish to come back. Come aboard and enjoy a day fishing with Thrill Of It All.
Your trip will start on a 23’ Hanson bay boat. It can comfortably sit up to 6 anglers and is powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine that can reach a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots. It uses modern GPS and fishfinder technology to make your trip safe and to locate the fish as quickly as possible. It’s also got a wireless trolling motor used for a more tactful approach to the fish, a livewell to provide live bait, and it features an ice-box so you can store your fish and drinks.
You’ll be able to chase Jack Crevalle, Shark, Tarpon, Snook, Spotted Seatrout, and Redfish. The captain specializes in spinning on both light and heavy tackle, so this is the way you’ll be attracting your prey. You get to keep all the fish you catch.
Captain Scott provides you with all the fishing licenses, tackle, live bait, lures, snacks, water, beverages, and will even clean and fillet your catch. There’s nothing you should bring on your trip but you’re free to bring any other food or drinks if you wish to.
Thrill Of It All invites you for an exciting trip around Fort Myers. Come and have lots of fun on the water and get back home with a respectable catch.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hanson (Bay boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 150HP Susuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thrill Of It All
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Inshore fishing (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and beverages)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout