Come spend a fun and exciting day with Captain Dan Denton and Fin & Tonic Charters! Captain Dan has been a fisherman his entire life and has over a decade of experience fishing and exploring the pristine waters in the Charleston area. Captain Dan is a US Navy veteran, USCG certified boat captain, and a licensed charter boat operator. Join him in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina and have a lovely stay on the water!
The captain’s boat "Fin & Tonic" is a 26’ Calcutta power catamaran. The soft ride, stability, and performance of the Calcutta are superior to any boat in its class. It can sit up to 6 guests, runs on twin 140 HP Suzuki engines, and is equipped with outriggers and a livewell. To enhance your experience on board, there’s a multimedia system you can use, a wireless trolling motor, and Yetti coolers. The vessel is also rigged with all the latest navigation electronics and safety equipment to ensure a fun and safe day on the water.
The species you can fish include King Mackerel, Red Snapper, Black Seabass, Mahi Mahi, Scamp Grouper, Spadefish, Redfish, and more. You can reel them in using bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, and jigging. You’re free to keep all the fish you catch.
Captain Dan covers you for all the fishing tackle, bait, licenses, and catch cleaning as well. What you should bring are only snacks and drinks.
Whether you’re a seasoned angler or new to fishing, you can expect a first-class experience. Fin & Tonic Charters and Captain Dan are looking forward to meeting and fishing with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Calcutta (Catamaran) originally built in 2013. Powered by 2 140HP Suzuki engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fin & Tonic Charters
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Shark Fishing Afternoon (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Big Shark Offshore (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Rhodan 36 V)
- Ice Box (Yeti coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)