Southern Sun Inshore Charters is a professional fishing guide service specializing in giving customers an outstanding and memorable time catching fish. Join Captain Charlie on the gorgeous inshore and nearshore waters of Orange Beach searching for species such as Redfish, Speckled Trout, Spanish Mackerel, and many others.
When you book a charter with Southern Sun Inshore Charters everything is provided, including bait, tackle, rods, licenses, and cleaning the fish. The only thing you need to worry about once you book a charter is having an awesome time.
You will go out aboard a 24’ Triton center console. This is a clean and spacious boat with plenty of space for up to 5 anglers. The vessel comes powered by a single 250 HP Suzuki engine and is outfitted with the latest navigational and fish-finding electronics, as well as other professional accessories.
The trips are short and sweet. In just 4 hours, you’ll have the opportunity to learn lots of new fishing tricks and fill your bucket with tasty fish. You only need to choose whether you prefer a morning or an afternoon bite. The trips are adjusted in order to fit every angler’s needs - from beginner to a seasonal pro.
Come have a great day on the water with Captain Charlie and make memories to relive for years to come!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Southern Sun Inshore Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Bull Red Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip–Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Nearshore (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Bay boat) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: