Come fish with Stressed Out Charters 2 and leave your worries at the dock! Captain Jamie Fuller has decades of angling experience under his belt and will do his best to give you a good time. He specializes in fishing with kids and first-time anglers.
Fishing the bays, rivers, and nearshore the Gulf of Mexico’s coastal waters, you’ll target all available inshore and nearshore species. The captain’s short 2-hour trips are not just for you to catch fish but also to get you out on the water to take a break and enjoy your vacation. You’ll also see a lot of dolphins on the journey out.
Your adventure will be in a 2022 24 foot Express bay with a 250 HP Yamaha engine and full-featured navigation technology, it won’t be long before you reach your fishing spots. The boat also uses a wireless trolling motor and has a livewell and an ice-box.
Using light tackle, you can spin, jig, pop, and drift fish for many species. Some of your potential targets include Catfish, Sheepshead, Mackerel, Bonito, and Redfish. Feel free to keep the fish you catch if you want to.
Capt. Jamie covers you for all the fishing equipment as well as licenses. Catch cleaning is free but the captain highly appreciates a tip for his hard work. Before leaving, just make sure to bring some food and drinks.
Join Capt. Jamie in Gulf Shores and have a memorable time fishing in Alabama. Tight lines!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
22 nautic bay (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 38 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stressed Out Charters 2
- $320 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Saltwater Intro (AM) MAX 4 (2 hours)
- $320 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Saltwater Intro (PM) MAX4 (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour – Saltwater Intro (AM) MAX 4 (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour – Saltwater Intro (PM) MAX 4 (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Saltwater Intro (AM) MAX 4 (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout