Explore the waters around Port Clinton, Ohio and have a memorable fishing trip with South Of Heaven Guide Service. You and Captain Frank Sherry can explore gorgeous Lake Erie as well as the Sandusky Bay and Portage River and search their productive waters for various prized freshwater species. Come join him and have a fishing experience you’ll surely remember for a long time!
You’ll fish from a 30’ Sportcraft commercial boat that’s powered by a 320 HP 6.2 Mercruiser engine and that can take up to 4 anglers aboard. The boat uses all the modern GPS, radio, as well as fishfinder technology for efficient movement on the water, has got a private toilet, and features an ice-box for storing your fish.
The species you’ll target include Walleye, Catfish, Yellow Perch, and Crappie. You’ll attract them by trolling, spinning, jigging, as well as bottom, drift, and ice fishing, all using both light and heavy tackle. You’re free to keep all the fish you catch as well as to release it back to the water and you can bring any kids you want on your trip.
You’re covered for all the tackle, bait, and drinks. Before you depart, you should just pack your licenses and your favorite food.
Come to Port Clinton and make lovely memories on the water with South Of Heaven Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about South Of Heaven Guide Service
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Am Walleye Trip (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Lake Erie Walleye (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Perch 1-2 Person (7 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Walleye 1-2 person (7 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Walleye Casting (7 hours)
- $700 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Walleye (7 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip – Perch (7 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (all included )
- Lures (all lures are included )
- Drinks (I provide bottled water)
- First Mate (First mate works hard for tips)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (we cast for walleye with light tackle)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (bottom bouncers an down rods)
- Trolling (we fish wih several rods)
- Drift Fishing
- Handline (i provide a unique way to handline catfish)
- Ice Fishing
- Perch (Yellow)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 320HP 6.2 mercurser engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: