Explore the inshore, nearshore, and offshore waters around Virginia Beach, Virginia and have a great time catching fish with Sea Teaser Sportfishing! Along with Captain Tyler Rowe, you’ll explore these fish-rich grounds and target a great variety of species prized for being tasty as well as tough-fighting. Pick your day and embark on a fishing adventure in Virginia Beach!
You’ll fish from a 42’ Jersey Cape sport fishing boat “Sea Teaser” or the 36’ Hatteras sport fish “M-T Pockets”. They can accommodate up to 6 anglers each, are powered with Cummins engines, and are rigged with full-featured navigation technology that will provide a safe and quick trip to the fish and back. These boats have a flybridge, kitchen, toilet, shower, as well as bed. The fishing gear includes a fighting chair, livewell, and outriggers. To provide an even better experience on the water, the boat features air-conditioning, a TV, refrigerator, an ice box, and even a first mate.
The vast choice of species you can target includes Spanish mackerel, ribbonfish, red drum, cobia, black seabass, flounder, mahi mahi, tuna and more depending on which trip you choose. Using light and heavy tackle, you can chase them by bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, as well as drift fishing. You’re free to keep all your catch as well as bring children on your trip.
The captain will provide you with all the fishing gear, as well as provide fishing licenses. This means you’ll only need your favorite snacks and drinks for the trip.
Join Sea Teaser Sportfishing and have a top-class fishing experience in Virginia!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|80 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since April 2021|
About this listing
Jersey (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 480HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Virginia Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sea Teaser Sportfishing
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore MT (7AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore MT (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore ST (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore ST (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip–Inshore MT (11:30AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Half Day Trip–Inshore ST (11:30AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore MT (AM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore MT (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore ST (AM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore ST (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore MT (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore MT (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore ST (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore ST (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore MT (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore ST (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (At additional cost)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel