Slot Boys Charters welcomes you to St. Petersburg, Tampa bay , and tarpon springs ! Come and spend a wonderful day on the water enjoying gorgeous nature and chasing various fish. You’ll have all the help of a friendly and skilled captain who’ll take you to the fish, and do everything to make your trip one to remember. Hop aboard and have lots of fun fishing!
You’ll use a restored 20’ Dusky center console to reach the fish. It can sit up to 6 guests and is powered by a 175 HP Suzuki engine that can reach a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots. The boat uses GPS, a fishfinder, and radio for efficient navigation, a wireless trolling motor, and is rigged with a livewell. You can use the onboard multimedia system as well as the ice-box, and you’ll also have the help of a first mate who’ll join your trip.
To mention just some of the many prized species you can chase, there’s Mangrove Snapper, Red Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Black Seabass, and Snook. To attract them, you can bottom fish, troll, spin, jig, pop, as well as handline and drift fish. Kids are more than welcome to join the trip and you’re allowed to keep as much fish as you want and take it home.
The captain will provide you with all the fishing gear, licenses, and water and will also clean and fillet your catch for free. Yours is just to bring your favorite food before you depart.
Spend a day on the water with Slot Boys Charters and experience the beautiful waters of St. Petersburg!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Slot Boys Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day – Nighttime Bridge Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore 2 (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 1994, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: