Want a memory you will never forget? Join Stick Em Fishing Adventures with Captain Vinny for a trip that will blow you away! Here in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, there are many types of fish in these beautiful blue waters. Captain Vinny has been fishing the estuaries and ocean off the Outer banks for over 10 years. Vinny has a deep love for being on the water and for everything that swims in it.
When you step onboard the 23’ custom Parker, you will be impressed by the beauty of this vessel. A 200 HP Yamaha motor with a jack plate that allows you to go anywhere you desire and the rhodan trolling motor will lock you on any school of fish you wish to catch. The custom tower allows Captain Vinny to have a birds-eye view of the water and every fish that swims below.
Depending on the season, you can expect to catch Redfish, Cobia, Albacore, Trout, Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Black Seabass, Triggerfish, Sheepshead, Stripers, and Amberjack, just to name a few. Captain Vinny is aware of what fish are hitting and will take you directly to them.
As a father of 3, Captain Vinny has more than enough experience to teach your tiny anglers all they need to know about fishing. All fishing licenses tackle and gear are provided. You are encouraged to bring your own snacks, drinks, and sunscreen.
Stick Em Fishing Adventures wants to share their next adventure with you. Just pick a date and let’s go fishing!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Walkaround) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Wanchese Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Stick Em Fishing Adventures
- $500 per group - 4 Hour – Sound Side Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour – Sound Side Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Citation Drum 40"+ (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Red Drum / Trout (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Ocean (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Ocean (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour – Sound Side Adventure (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour – Sound Side Adventure (PM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Citation Drum 40"+ (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour – Cobia / Citation Red Drum (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Ocean (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Ocean (PM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Barracuda (Great)
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spotted Seatrout