For a legendary day on the water, a trip with 48off Adventures is a must! You’ll be fishing alongside Captain Nate, who grew up catching fish in the area. After his 24-hour shift as a firefighter, he has 48 hours off (hence the name of the charter) and spends that time on the water. He’s on a mission to make great memories for his guests and help them catch the fish they’ve always wanted.
It all starts on a 23’ Hanson boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. She’s powered by a 150 HP Suzuki engine and reaches the speed of 35 knots. The boat features navigational electronics, a live bait tank, a cooler, and a fighting chair. For all of those who want to take a dip in the water, there’s snorkeling gear.
The local waters offer a variety of inshore species to catch, with the most popular being Redfish, Tripletail, Trout, Snook, Snapper, Grouper, and Shark. But one fish that definitely stands out is the Silver King - Tarpon! Tarpon will put up a great fight with a spectacle - sky high acrobatic jumps. This is also Capt. Nate’s favorite target, so he’s an expert at catching them.
All fishing equipment, including rods, reels, lures, and live bait are covered by the captain. He also takes care of your fishing licenses and soft drinks. You only need to pack some food and sun protection for the day.
Have an amazing time catching fish, and leave the boat with a bag full of cleaned fish fillets. 48off Adventures makes sure each trip is a story to tell.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hanson (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Ruskin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 48off Adventures
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Night Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 hour near shore (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 hour near shore (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Up to 4 people)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout