If you’ve heard of heard about Tarpon fishing and would like to know what all the fuss is about, then look no further than Backwater Tarpon Fishing Charters. Owned and operated by Captain Clery Morales, they are your resident experts when it comes to tackling the Silver King in his own backyard.
Come down and fish on our new Ranger 23’ Bay Boat Tournament Edition for Backcountry fishing.
This vast lagoon is perfectly suited for marine life, providing infinite sources of bait all year round for the resident fish. Targeting the Silver King will be your main priority, but there are other fish around as well. The local Tarpon population can range anywhere from 20 lbs all the way up to 180 lbs.
Backwater Tarpon PR will provide you with all the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for a fun time on the water. All you need to bring is a pair of polarized sunglasses, some sunscreen, and a go-getter attitude. Once you’ve danced with the Silver King, you’ll be hooked for life.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger Tournament Edition (Bay boat) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Evinrude engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 48 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
San Juan Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Backwater Tarpon Bay Boat Ranger 23
- $365 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Half Day AM tarpon fishing trip (4 hours)
- $365 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Fly fishing AM (4 hours)
- $365 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - Half day PM Tarpon Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 6hrs Tarpon Fishing Trip AM (6 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 6hrs Tarpon Fishing Trip PM (6 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $30 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 6hrs Tarpon Fly Fishing Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Cero Mackerel
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)