Experience some of the best fishing that South Carolina has to offer with Capt. Bob and Reel Salty Fishing Charters! This charter service is based in the Myrtle Beach/Murrells Inlet area and offers trips year-round. Whether you’re hoping to explore inshore reefs or deep-sea spots, you’re looking at a day full of excitement.
It all starts on a 24’ Key West boat that accommodates up to 5 guests. This center console is powered by twin 150 HP Suzuki engines and reaches maximum speeds of 40 knots. This way, you know you’ll reach your fishing spots fast and have more time to fish. The boat features trolling gear, navigational electronics, a live bait tank, and a porta-potty.
With a variety of available trips, you can choose what fishing grounds you want to visit and what species you prefer to target. Some of your possible catches include Kingfish, Trout, Flounder, Cobia, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, and many more.
The captain takes care of your parking spot at the marina and covers all fishing equipment and licenses you need. He’ll also clean and bag your catch, so you can count the freshest fish fillets as soon as the trip is over. Just pack some snacks, drinks, and sun protection for your day out.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or an experienced angler. Reel Salty Fishing Charters will do their best to put you on fish and help you learn something new. Pick a trip and see you at the dock!
Children under the age of 5 are not allowed on the boat due to safety issues.
Any medical conditions that make the trip unsafe for you should be brought to the captain’s attention.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Reel Salty Fishing Charters
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (5 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Deep Sea (MAX OF 4 People) (8 hours)
- Toilet For the female clients
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Radar Weather radar
- Rods, reels & tackle (Only uses Penn)
- Live Bait (Live bait for certain trips and season)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean and bag your catch)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Inlet fishing and up to 3 miles out)
- Nearshore Fishing (3 miles to 20 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing (Inshore, nearshore and offshore. )
- Wreck Fishing (On the reefs )
- Backcountry Fishing (Inshore fishing)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Charter Operator
|1 Fishing Report|
|ID & License verified|
|205 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since March 2021|
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2010. Powered by 2 150HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: