Sonna Girl Fishing Charters
Spend a relaxing and enjoyable day on the water in Fort Pierce, Florida and have lots of fun chasing fish with Sonna Girl Fishing Charters! Aboard with Captain Colton Hester, an experienced angler who works hard to create the best experience possible for his guests, you’ll travel to Lake Okeechobee and the surrounding lakes as well as to the Indian River Lagoon and have fun chasing many different species. Pick your day and embark on a fishing adventure together with Sonna Girl Fishing Charters!
You’ll fish from a 22’ Triton center console that can accommodate up to 4 anglers. The boat’s powered by a 225 HP Honda engine that can reach a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots, uses GPS, a fishfinder, and radio for efficient navigation, and features a livewell to provide you with live bait.
The species you’ll have the chance of targeting include Mangrove Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Spotted Seatrout, Snook, Redfish, Black Drum, Largemouth Bass, as well as Crappie. You’ll be using light tackle to attract your prey and you’re free to keep and take home all the fish you catch. Kids are more than welcome to join aboard, so do bring them as well.
For your trip, Captain Colton will provide all the tackle, live bait, lures, water, and fishing licenses, and will also clean and fillet your catch. What you should bring is food and, if you want to, drinks other than water. Just keep in mind that you’ll need to bring licenses for freshwater trips, that catch cleaning doesn’t apply for Crappie trips, and shiners for bass fishing come at an extra cost.
Sonna Girl Fishing Charters is waiting for you, come enjoy a wonderful time fishing in Fort Pierce!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Triton (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 225HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 24 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Pierce Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sonna Girl Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore Saltwater (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Lake Okeechobee (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore Saltwater (6 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Lake Okeechobee (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Lake Okeechobee (8 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Saltwater (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Excluding shiners for bass fishing)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Excluding Crappie trips)
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License (Only for saltwater trips)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Okeechobee and surrounding lakes)
- Inshore Fishing (Indian River Lagoon)
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout