A fishing adventure you’ve been waiting for is here! Join Musicman Charters Sportfishing for a day and experience what fishing is all about. The trips start in Carolina Beach and are available year-round.
Captain David Marshall has been fishing the area for 30-40 years! He started commercial fishing as a boy out of Topsail Beach NC with his dad. He spent his summers on the ocean staying out on three-day trips, learning more every time he went. Capt. David has been chartering for over 3 decades. He and his son Hunter and Capt. Tom Sayre, the proud owner of "the Mate", look forward to taking people out on “the Big Pond” and showing them a great day on the water!
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 38’ Topaz that accommodates up to 6 guests. Keep in mind that "the Mate’s" cruising speed is 25 knots on given days, to get you to fishing grounds fast! This offshore sportfishing boat has AC and all the other amenities to keep your group comfortable and safe, such as a private bathroom, a kitchen, a lounge area, and she’s also wheelchair accessible.
The options on this charter seem endless, so take a look at the listed trips and choose the one that’s perfect for you. Some of the species you can go after are Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Marlin, Barracuda, Kingfish, and many more.
You only need to pack your food, drinks, and sun protection. Everything else is covered by the crew, including your fishing licenses and equipment. Catch cleaning service is available at an additional fee.
Catch some fish with Musicman Charters Sportfishing and share your experience with fishermen and fisherwomen just like you!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|ID & License verified|
|78 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since May 2021|
About this listing
Topaz (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1990. Powered by 2 430HP 430 horsepower Volvo Pentas engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Carolina Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Musicman Charters Sportfishing
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $775 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Live Bait / Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Live Bait / Trolling (7 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Trolling (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Frying Pan Tower! (10 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Gulfstream (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning A must have for our customers
- Fighting Chair
- GPS Garmin ans Northstar
- Fishfinder Garmin and Furuno
- Live Bait Well
- Refrigerator Freezer
- Ice Box Kill box and deck ice box as well as food cooler.
- Radar Garmin
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License (You and your crew are covered by a Blanket Licens.)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)