Come make great memories on Fort Pierce,Florida’s top charter boat the Apex Predator.
Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Blackfin Tuna are just a few of the numerous species that inhabit our pristine waters making Fort Pierce a novice or seasoned anglers dream.
You will be fishing aboard a 40’ Tiara Express Sportfish which has ample room for 6 passengers. There’s a bathroom on board with seating in the helm and salon area and to help stay out of the elements. Apex Predator is powered by twin Caterpillar 3208 engines making for a fast and comfortable ride to the fishing grounds.
All licensing is covered as well as bait and tackle. We will also clean your catch at the end of the day. We can also have it arranged to be cooked at the restaurant that we dock next to.
We will also begin half day trolling and half day bottom fishing trips starting February 2023.
Our experienced captain has over 40 years of fishing both charter and tournament fishing and loves to see smiles on happy clients’ faces.
Come fish with a charter that wants to help you create fantastic memories for you and your friends or family.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by 2 375HP Cat engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Pierce Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Apex Predator Sportfishing
- $1,000 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - Full Day Offshore (8 hours) (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $2,200 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Deep Dropping (9 hours)
- Flybridge Express hard top tower
- Live Bait Well
- Outriggers For maximum fishing
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Free of charge)
- First Mate (Mate works for tips only- normal 20%-30% trip cost)
- Fishing License (All licensing and permits covered by vessel)
- Nearshore Fishing (1/2 day charters for Spanish Mackerel )
- Offshore Fishing (Trolling for pelagic species )
- Reef Fishing (This is trolling or livebaiting pelagics)
- Wreck Fishing (Trolling or live bait fishing pelagics)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Bottom fishing only on deep dropping charters)
- Drift Fishing (Live bait fishing)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)