Make memories of a lifetime with Never Enough Sport Fishing! Don’t look anywhere else! Book with the BEST in Pompano Beach. Come explore Pompano Beach and the South Florida area and have a top fishing experience with Capt. Anthony
We can fish up to 6 passengers, our boat is air-conditioned, and has a flybridge, bathroom, as well as 2 fighting chairs. You can also use a refrigerator and an icebox for storing fish, drinks, and food. For any help you may need, just turn to the first mate.
The waters of this part of Florida are home to many interesting fish species and provide an ample opportunity to catch a fish of a lifetime! You’ll get to experience some of the best offshore fishing around, as you target Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, Bonito, Snapper, Kingfish, Grouper, Barracuda, and Amberjack. If that’s not enough, you can even catch Sharks!
Captain Anthony will cover you for all the fishing gear, including rods, reels, tackle, and lures. He’ll even clean and fillet your catch if you decide to keep it.
Under the guidance of Captain Anthony and his crew you’re bound to have a fun-packed trip you won’t soon forget!
Whether you are taking your family or some friends, our experienced and knowledgeable captains will provide you with memories to last a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hatteras (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 200HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pompano Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Never Enough Sport Fishing Too
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trophy Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Trophy Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Big Game Shark (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 3 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour–Ultimate Sport Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 3 Hour Trip–Nighttime Shark Fishing (3 hours)
- $950 per group - 6 Hour Trip–Ultimate Sport Fishing (6 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (2 fighting chairs)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20% tip is customary)
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Tuna (Blackfin)