Lyla Rose Fishing Charters welcomes you to Gloucester, Massachusetts and offers you a wide range of fun and enjoyable fishing trips. Come aboard with Captain Matthew Cooney and see what the fish-rich inshore and offshore waters, rivers, and wrecks of Gloucester have to offer. Your captain is eager to take you on your next fishing adventure and make your experience the best possible. Join him and create some lovely memories fishing with Lyla Rose Fishing Charters!
Your trip will start on a 29’ Phoenix flybridge boat, a comfortable vessel running on twin 160 HP Volvo TMD 40 engines with enough room to carry 4 guests, not including a first mate who will also join your trip. Its navigation technology includes Garmin 10” Touch GPS and fishfinder, as well as a VHF radio. The boat has got a flybridge, toilet, kitchen, and bed. To make your comfort and fishing experience even better, there is a TV you can use, as well as an ice-box and a livewell.
On your trip, you can target Bluefin Tuna, Haddock, Striped Bass, Cod, Pollock, Halibut, Flounder, as well as Porbeagle Shark. Using light and heavy tackle, you will attract your prey by bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, and jigging. You can either keep or release the fish you catch.
Captain Matthew will provide you with all the fishing gear and licenses, and the first mate will clean, fillet, and package your catch. The only things you should bring on your trip are the snacks and drinks of your choice.
Visit Lyla Rose Fishing Charters and have a first-rate fishing experience in Gloucester!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Phoenix (Flybridge) originally built in 1980. Powered by 2 160HP Volvo engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Gloucester Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lyla Rose Fishing Charters
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (mid day) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $425 per group - Sunset Cruise (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Striped Bass (pm) (5 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Bluefin Tuna (12 hours)
- GPS (Garmin 10” Touch)
- Fishfinder (Garmin 10” Touch)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (The mate will fillet and package your catch)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Tuna (Bluefin)