L’il Toot Charters Inc. offers you one of the best selections of trips in the area, targeting every major species and heading back to the harbor with a boatload of tasty fish. Charters range anywhere from 3 to 12 hours, fishing both inshore and offshore at times to suit your schedule. Capt. John Rainone brings 40 years of experience to every trip, making sure you bag a winner.
From May through November, Captain John takes groups out in search of Stripers, Bluefish, Flounder, Fluke, Tautog, Cod, Scup, and much more. You could be fishing the South Shore, Block Island, or many other great spots, depending on where the bite is best.
During the summer months from July through September, you can also head way offshore in search of monster Bluefin Tuna and pelagic Sharks. Makos, Threshers, Blues, and many more toothy predators patrol the deep waters offshore, and Rhode Island Bluefin Tuna fishing is some of the best on the whole Eastern Seaboard.
Enjoy all these trips and more aboard a 35’ custom-built fishing boat. This hardy vessel can carry 6 anglers with ease and is just as at home in the bluewater as the bay. The boat is equipped with high-tech electronics from Garmin, NorthStar, Koden, and Horizon. She has two fighting chairs, outriggers, downriggers, and a livewell full of bait - she’s ready for anything!
The boat is more than just a fishing platform, though. She has a stand-up head, a shower, a small galley, and a cabin to rest after long battles on deck. You will also find comfortable seating below deck and a high flybridge above to take in the view. Even on non-fishing charters, she is large and luxurious enough to make your day very special.
So what are you waiting for? Step aboard and get ready for some incredible fishing with one of the most experienced captains in the state!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom-built (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1984, and restored in 1997. Powered by a 375HP Caterpillar 3208 TA engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Narragansett Fishing Calendar
FAQs about L’il Toot Charters Inc.
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Cod Fishing (10 hours)
- Toilet (Stand up head)
- Fighting Chair (2 fighting chairs in cockpit)
- GPS (Garmin and NorthStar)
- Fishfinder (Koden)
- Live Bait Well
- Kitchen (Hot & cold water/sink, microwave)
- Outriggers (For offshore trolling)
- Ice Box (and live fish well)
- Rods, reels & tackle (All are provided free)
- Live Bait (Eels are extra during the day)
- Lures (We provide all)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (mate cleans & fillets all fish)
- Snacks ( If wanted can be provided and $$ added to the trip)
- Drinks ( If wanted can be provided and $$ added to the tri)
- First Mate (Assist you all day and filet your catch.)
- Fishing License (you do not need one. Boat covers you)
- Lunch ( If wanted can be provided and $$ added to the tri)
- Inshore Fishing (Narragansett Bay, Block Island, RI Sound)
- Offshore Fishing (Block Island Sound, RI Sound, Atlantic Ocean)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (trolling & bait fishing for tuna and shark)
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)