Discover the azure waters of Islamorada, Florida. When you’ve done enjoying the beach it’s time to do some fishing. Whether you want relaxing family time, or an active fishing adventure, J&FeXcursions – 24 has a fishing trip for everyone. You’ll be under the guidance of Captain Joseph Aiello who can’t wait to share his love for fishing with you.
You’ll be cruising the area aboard the Nautic Star bay boat model from 2020. It is 24’ and it can accommodate up to 4 guests who can enjoy their favorite tunes with the onboard multimedia system. So you can find your trophy more easily, fishfinding equipment is available. The boat is run by the Yamaha F300 engine that can reach top speeds of 40 kn.
The charter covers inshore and nearshore locations that include reef hotspots as well as flats and backcountry areas. You get to go after a variety of fish. Depending on the season you can try your luck with several types of Snapper, while Barracuda and Redfish bite all year round. You can test your skills with techniques like light and heavy tackle, spinning, bottom fishing, and drift fishing among others.
All you need to do is show up, and as for the necessary fishing gear, lures, and bait – all of that will be waiting for you on board. And as for the Florida fishing license, the charter’s got you covered. Families with children are welcome, and the crew offers drinks for your greater enjoyment. If you get lucky you can keep your catch, and the crew will help you with cleaning and bagging.
Spend an amazing time fishing the waters of Islamorada. Don’t skip this great opportunity and contact J&F eXcursions – 24.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP yamaha F300 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about J&F eXcursions - 24
- $400 per group - 2 Hour Captain's Choice (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn reels, daiwa reels, key largo & star rods )
- Live Bait (When available)
- Lures (Upon clients experience level)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Fish filleted and bagged back at marina )
- Drinks (Water )
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Bring your own )
- Inshore Fishing (Local channels and islands close to islamorada)
- Nearshore Fishing (Weather permitting )
- Reef Fishing (Weather permitting)
- Backcountry Fishing (6 & 8 hour trips only due to lengthy run times.)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (Sharks and large tarpon)
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (I do not fly fish, if you do, bring your rod )
- Drift Fishing (Certain areas and bays we will drift for trout )
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Speckled Trout