Set On Everything Charters and Captain Trevor Gant welcome you to Bokeelia, Florida! Captain Trevor is a fifth-generation angler with vast fishing experience who knows well the waters as far south as Naples all the way back north to Port Charlotte. He welcomes all ages of anglers and all levels of experience. The captain has 3 children of his own all under the age of 6, so his patience is top-notch with kids as well as the inexperienced. He looks forward to getting you and your family on the water!
Captain Trevor’s 23’ Dorado bay boat provides a comfortable ride and is easy to fish from. It can sit up to 6 guests, runs on a 225 HP Suzuki engine, and uses comprehensive navigation technology to keep you safe and on the right course. The boat has got a dual station tower and features a wireless trolling motor, ice-box, and livewell. Upon your request, you can also have snorkeling gear.
You and the captain will go after Snook, Red Grouper, Tarpon, Mangrove Snapper, King Mackerel, Spotted Seatrout, and more. The techniques you’ll use to catch fish include bottom fishing and trolling, both using light tackle. If you want, you can keep the fish you catch and take it home. Kids are more than welcome to join aboard, so bring them as well and let them create beautiful memories on the water.
The fishing tackle, live bait, lures, as well as fishing licenses will all be waiting for you on the boat. The captain will also clean and fillet your catch for free, so the only things you’ll need to bring are the snacks and drinks of your choice.
Visit Set On Everything Charters and have a true fishing adventure in Bokeelia!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dorado (Bay boat) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 225HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Bokeelia Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Set On Everything Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Late day afternoon fish - inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Late morning half day fish - inshor (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Flybridge (Dual station tower )
- Snorkeling Equipment (Upon request)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout