Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, individual or in a large group, Branson Guided Fishing Trips welcomes you for a great fishing experience. Angler Rick Lisek heads up a team of professional fishermen and licensed fishing guides committed to providing you with the ultimate fishing experience!
Commercially-insured and licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard for your peace of mind, Branson Guided Fishing Trips is the premier Branson fishing guide service in beautiful Missouri. Join in and have a memorable time fishing.
You’ll start out on a 24’ SeaArk Big Daddy center console big enough to sit up to 6 anglers. This wheelchair-accessible boat runs on a 200 HP Mercury engine and uses quality GPS and fishfinder technology for safe and quick movement on the water. The boat also features a livewell to provide you with live bait.
Some of the prime freshwater species you’ll encounter on your trip include many types of Bass, Rainbow Trout, as well as Crappie. Using light and heavy tackle, you and the guide will catch them by spinning, jigging, drift fishing, or even fly fishing. You can release the fish you catch if you want to and you’re free to bring kids on your trip.
The captain will provide all the regular and fly fishing gear, live bait, drinks, snacks, as well as a catch cleaning and filleting service. The only thing you should bring is your fishing license.
Join Branson Guided Fishing Trips and have a fun day of fishing in Missouri!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
|ID & License verified|
|Response time 25 hours|
|Member since June 2021|
About this listing
SeaArk (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 200HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Branson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Branson Guided Fishing Trips
- $195 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Taneycomo (2 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Table Rock Lake (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Taneycomo (4 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Table Rock Lake (8 hours)
- $425 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Taneycomo (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Table Rock Lake (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Bass (Spotted)
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)