Explore the fish-rich waters around Homer, Alaska and have a great time fishing with Red Door Charters. A skilled and cordial captain will take you nearshore off the Kachemak Bay all the way into the Cook Inlet and show you all the best spots for making a good catch. Pick a day that suits you, join in for a memorable fishing trip in beautiful surroundings, and have lots of fun on the water!
Your journey starts on a 29’ North River offshore sport fishing boat that runs on twin 200 HP Suzuki engines and can accommodate 6 guests. For navigation, it uses GPS, fishfinder, radio, as well as radar technology that will keep you on the right course. The boat has got a private portable toilet, and interior bench seating.
All the fishing tackle, lures, drinks, as well as catch cleaning will be provided for you. Before you depart, you should only bring fishing licenses and snacks.
King salmon are year round so you must have a King Salmon stamp to keep any King salmon catch!!!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
North River (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2007. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Homer Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Red Door Charters – Bountiful (6)
- $404 per person - 8 Hour – Halibut & Rockfish Shared (8 hours)
- $404 per person - 8 Hour – Halibut & Salmon Shared (8 hours)
- $404 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut Shared (8 hours)
- $404 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon Shared (8 hours)
- $458 per person - 10 Hour – Multi-Species Shared (10 hours)
- $2,211 per group - 8 Hour – Halibut & Rockfish Private (8 hours)
- $2,211 per group - 8 Hour – Halibut & Salmon Private (8 hours)
- $2,211 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut Private (8 hours)
- $2,211 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon Private (8 hours)
- $2,534 per group - 10 Hour – Multi-Species Private (10 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (All off Kachemak Bay and out into Cook Inlet)
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Sockeye)