Valfinity Sea Adventures invites you for a fun and enjoyable experience on the bountiful waters of Pirovac, Croatia. Come explore the area’s productive inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore grounds and have a great time chasing many different fish species in such a charming natural setting. An experienced skipper will guide you, making sure you enjoy your trip and have the best chance of landing a catch. Come aboard and have fun fishing!
The boat you’ll use is a 25’ Beneteau offshore sport fishing boat that can sit up to 3 active anglers. It’s powered by a 200 HP Suzuki engine and has got all the modern navigation electronics needed for a quick and safe trip to the fish. You can use the onboard portable toilet, shower, as well as bed. The boat features a Minn Kota Terrova 112 wireless trolling motor, a refrigerator, an ice-box, and a livewell. You can also use the boat’s snorkeling gear and you’ll have the help of a first mate during your trip.
The vast choice of species you’ll target includes Black Bream, Common Pandora, Dentex, Squid, Pink Snapper, Great Barracuda, Amberjack and many more. You’ll catch your prey by modern light tackle bottom fishing, deep sea fishing, trolling, as well as jigging. Kids are welcome to join aboard, so feel free to bring them as well.
The crew covers you for everything from gasoline, fishing gear, modern lures, hook bait to snacks and welcome drinks plus water. Just arrive on time and prepare for the adventure.
Come and have a wonderful fishing experience in the Adriatic Sea, Valfinity Sea Adventures is eagerly waiting for you! Ready for adventure 365 days 24/7!🐳♾️
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Valfinity Sea Adventures
- €400 per group - 4 Hour DAY Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- €499 per group - 6 Hour DAY Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- €499 per group - 6 Hour SUNSET & NIGHT fishing (6 hours)
- €899 per group - 10 Hour - ULTIMATE fishing DAY (10 hours)
- €899 per group - 10 Hour NIGHT Trip ULTIMATE fishing (10 hours)
- €1,199 per day per group - 3 DAY ULTIMATE FISHING ALLINCL. (3 days)
- €2,000 per group - "In the Middle of Nothing" tour 24h (24 hours)
- Fishfinder Humminbird Helix 9 + Airmar transducer
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System Bluetooth audio system
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota Terrova i-Pilot Link 112 lbs
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Depending on the conditions and season)
- First Mate (+385913503050)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Depending on the conditions)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing (Maximum 2 active anglers.)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- John Dory
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Beneteau (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: