Dreamaker Fishing Charters’ experienced Captains will take you and your group on the ultimate trip of a lifetime. Explore coastal waters which extend out to nine miles offshore to inland waterways and backcountry, in search of fish that provide both sport and great eating for the table…maybe even a mount for your wall!
Meet the crew that’s USCG licensed and insured and have been fishing these waters for most of their lives. They have competed in many tournaments and have had their share of winnings as well, They also belong to the Conservation Association and Captains for Clean Waters Association.
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ Pathfinder that accommodates up to 4 guests. This bay boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and has all kinds of navigational electronics. You’ll also find a cooler and a live bait tank here as well.
There’s a variety of species you can catch here, all depending on what time of year you come and what fishing grounds you want to visit. Stay closer to the shore and you can go after Trout, Snook, Redfish, Tarpon, and Spanish Mackerel. Just a few miles further, you can catch Kingfish, Shark, and different types of Grouper, snapper and many more species, keep in mind some of these species are seasonal!
All fishing equipment and licenses are included in the price. You just need to pack some snacks and drinks for the day, Beer, Winecoolers,are fine NO HARD LIQOUR. DRUGS ALLOWED!
Whether you have experience or no experience at all, Dreamaker Fishing Charters is here to give you the best fishing adventure and a trip to remember!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Dreamaker Fishing Charters
- $450 per group - 4 Hour–Peacock Bass/Exotic Species (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip- Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore / Nearshore (8 hours)
- GPS Garmin fishfinder GPS, sonar
- Fishfinder Garmin GPS fishfinder sonar
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box Smooth fast and comfortable
- Radar GARMIN
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Imperial ,Chloosahtchee River)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Okkechobee Bass, Crappie, Bluegill)
- Inshore Fishing (Estero Bay, Florida Bay, Pine Island Sound)
- Nearshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico out to 9 Nauticle Miles)
- Offshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico out to 9 Nauticle Miles)
- Reef Fishing (Gulf of Mexico out to 9 Nauticle Miles)
- Wreck Fishing (Gulf of Mexico out to 9 Nauticle Miles)
- Flats Fishing (Estero Bay, Florida Bay, )
- Backcountry Fishing (Estero Bay, Florida Everglades)
- Light Tackle (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Heavy Tackle (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Bottom Fishing (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Spinning (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Jigging (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Popping (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Fly Fishing (Tebor, Sage, Orvis Rods and Reels)
- Drift Fishing (Penn Reels, Shimano Reels, Gloomis Rods)
- Handline (Rope and Cable Learher gloves for Golieth Groupers)
- Speckled Trout