The Salmon River Light house Marina is a picturesque setting and is perfectly positioned on the eastern end of Lake Ontario. We are right in the middle of the early lake fishing for salmon and trout. We are also the epicenter of all the salmon and steelhead returning to the world famous Salmon River! I was born and raised in Pualski and have been chartering and guiding Lake Ontario and the Salmon River for over twenty years.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1988, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 270HP 350 crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Fish out of the famous Salmon River
- $400 per group - Drift boat trip for 2 (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half day trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half day afternoon trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Full day Trip (8 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lake Fishing (Lake Ontario)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)