If you’re looking for a fun-packed day of fishing in beautiful surroundings, look no further than Outdoor Adrenaline Excursions. Come to Placida, Florida and join Captain Garrett Bordson on a journey to various nearshore and inshore fishing spots. He’ll make sure that you have a great time and help you reel in a fine catch. Pay a visit to Outdoor Adrenaline Excursions and experience fishing in Placida!
Your trip starts on a 25’ Sea Born bay boat that can carry up to 4 anglers. It runs on a 300 HP Suzuki engine, has got the needed navigation electronics, and uses a wireless trolling motor. The boat’s equipped with a fighting chair, snorkeling gear, and a livewell. You can use its portable toilet and you’ll have an ice-box to store your food and drinks. If you wish, a first mate can also join your trip, provided they are available. Multiple boats can be arranged for large groups.
You’ll be fishing for Jack Crevalle, Goliath Grouper, Tarpon, Snook, Tripletail, Spotted Seatrout, and Mangrove Snapper. The techniques you’ll use to reel in your prey include bottom fishing, spinning, jigging, and handline. You’ll use both light and heavy tackle. You’re allowed to keep your catch and as well as bring kids on your trip.
Captain Garrett will provide all the tackle, live bait, lures, as well as licenses and water. Also, he can clean and fillet your catch when the trip is over, at no extra fee. First mates and captains work hard to show you a good time. Tips are accepted and highly appreciated You’ll only need to bring some food before you depart.
Come to Placida and have a lovely time fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Outdoor Adrenaline
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 2 Hour Trip – Private Sunset Tour (2 hours)
- $500 per group - Snorkeling/shelling tour/dolfin tou (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Fishing/Gators/Birds (6 hours)
- $700 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Customized Trip (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn and Shimano)
- Live Bait (Shrimp and white bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Cleaning after the trip)
- Drinks (Coolers, ice, and water provided)
- First Mate (When available and upon request)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
About the Charter Operator
|ID & License verified|
|8 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since July 2021|
About this listing
Sea Born (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: