Liquid Gold Charters welcomes you for a fun and exciting fishing trip in Dunedin, Florida. Come aboard with Captain Luke Hoerner and let him take you to the area’s inshore, nearshore, as well as offshore waters. These grounds are full of various renowned species you’ll have a great time chasing. The captain knows all the best spots for landing fish, so join in and have a wonderful day fishing in Florida!
Your boat for the day will be a 25’ Robalo center console that can take up to 4 guests. It runs on a 300 HP Yamaha engine and has got a GPS, fishfinder, and radio navigation electronics. The boat features a wireless trolling motor, an ice-box, a livewell, and a porta-potty for a productive and comfortable ride.
Some of the many species you can target in Dunedin include Black Seabass, Snook, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Sheepshead, Redfish, and a great variety of Sharks. You’ll catch your prey on light tackle using bottom fishing, trolling, spinning, and jigging. The fish you catch is yours to keep if you want to and you’re free to bring kids on your trip.
The captain provides everything from fishing gear to licenses, to drinks, and he’ll even clean and fillet your catch for free. The only thing you’ll need for the trip is the food of your choice.
Spend a day fishing with Liquid Gold Charters and create many wonderful memories on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Dunedin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Liquid Gold Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Night Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $10 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- Toilet (Porta-Potty)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout