Rogezac Sportfishing is located in Los Angeles in San Pedro waters minutes away from the open ocean so you won’t spend too much time in the harbor. We are all about customer service so you will get the best service here. And will guarantee to put fish on your line. Come out to make the best memories happen.
A 100 Ton USCG captain and CPR-certified. Capt. Roger has 32 years of experience, so you will definitely go home with fish guaranteed. He will do his best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4 to 12-hour trips, mainly fishing for Yellowtail, Halibut, Tuna, California Sheephead, Mahi Mahi, Barracuda, Calico Bass, Rockfish, and Red Snapper, depending on the season and conditions on the day. On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, big game fishing, and jigging.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 30’ Steiger Craft boat that can safely take up to 4 anglers to the island and up to 6 anglers to the local waters. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice-box.
The boat provides 4 Shimano Baitrunner spinners for beginners and also has conventional reels for heavy game. We do have 2 electrical reels on board for deep drops when the captain decides they should be used. We also provide all hooks, weights, and bait. You can bring your own fishing poles if you like. If you are 16 and older, please make sure to bring a valid fishing license ahead of time. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. Before you depart, just pack some food and drinks, and don’t forget your sunscreen and fishing licenses. We offer the best customer service on the waters so please take care of the crew to show that you appreciate it.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Rogezac Sportfishing to have the best experience guaranteed.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Steiger craft (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2010, and restored in 2022. Powered by 2 187HP Yamaha outboard engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Los Angeles Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Rogezac Sportfishing
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Taste of Ocean (8AM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour–Taste of the Ocean (10:30AM) (2 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Local (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Local Lobster (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Local (AM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Local (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Coastline Lobster Run (7 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Catalina Run (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Local (8 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour–Catalina Big Rockfish (MAX5) (6 hours)
- $1,550 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Catalina (MAX 4) (9 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 9 Hour Trip – Catalina Departure (9 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Catalina Lobster (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 11 Hour Trip – Catalina (MAX 4) (11 hours)
- $1,750 per group, additional $125 per person after 4 guests - 11 Hour Trip – Catalina Departure (11 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 11 Hour–Catalina Experience (MAX 4) (11 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 7 Hour Trip – Mahi Mahi Run (7 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 12 Hour – Catalina Lobster/Fishing (12 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 12 Hour – Offshore Tuna Run (MAX 4) (12 hours)
- Toilet We use a bucket with a toilet seat tinted cabin
- GPS Top of line Raymarine Axiom12
- Fishfinder Best finder in the market
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box We provide ice for your food/drinks and your fish
- Radar Got Hd radar to see in fog and night drive
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We will clean your fish just take care of the crew)
- First Mate (Zac )
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack