Come aboard for a San Diego fishing experience of a lifetime! Awol Sportfishing provides private fishing charters customized to cater to all ages, experience levels, and time allotments. Depending on the time of year and the fish you’d like to catch, Captain Andrew Lasky offers trips of all different lengths to give you the opportunity to catch various prized fish.
Join him aboard and embark on your next fishing adventure in California!
You’ll fish a 28’ Boston Whaler center console. It runs on twin 250 HP Yamaha engines, uses full-featured navigation electronics, and can fish up to 5 anglers comfortably. The boat features a toilet, an ice-box, and 2 live bait tanks.
The fishery in San Diego is a year-round hot spot for fishing everything from Bluefin and Yellowfin Tuna, Yellowtail, and White Seabass to Mahi Mahi, Calico, Rockfish, Marlin, and more! Some of the fishing techniques you can try out include bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, kite fishing, and other. You can keep your catch if you want to and you’re welcome to bring kids on your trip if they are at least 4 years old.
Captain Andrew provides all the tackle, live bait, lures, snacks, and drinks. If you keep your catch, he offers free fish filleting as well. Before you depart, just make sure you have your fishing licenses and you’ll be set to go.
Spend a day fishing with Awol Sportfishing and have a terrific day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Awol Sportfishing
- $500 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Lobster Fishing (5 hours)
- $749 per group - SALE!!! 4 Hour inshore fishing (4 hours)
- $995 per group - 5 hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $995 per group - 5 hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,249 per group - SALE!!! Mexico Deep Sea fishing (5 hours)
- $1,495 per group - Rockfish Deep Water 6 Hour (6 hours)
- $2,195 per group - 9 Hour – Coronado Islands Mexico (9 hours)
- $2,395 per group - 9 hour Offshore- Tuna & Yellowtail (9 hours)
- $2,695 per group - 12 hour Offshore- Tuna,Yellowtail (12 hours)
- $3,250 per group - 12 Hour- Trophy Bluefin Tuna (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well 90 gallon custom and 40 gallon transom bait tanks.
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Boston Whaler (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 43 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: