Captain Morgan Fishing Charters invites you to join the adventure on the inshore waters surrounding Saint Augustine Florida. It doesn’t matter if you’re a first-time or an experienced angler, get ready for a trip you’ll remember for a long time!
Enjoy your trip with Captain Morgan aboard the ultimate shallow water poling skiff, an 18’ Hells Bay Waterman. This vessel is equipped with state of the art GPS, wireless trolling motor, live bait tank, and a casting platform. Up to two anglers are welcome on board.
Captain Morgan Fishing Charters offers trips that vary from three to six hours. Run into the backcountry stalking Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Snook or Tarpon, or target Kingfish, Cobia, Tarpon, False Albacore and Sharks off the jetties and the beach! In the fall month, the area gets "flood tides” that create an exciting and unique experience hunting Redfish “tailing” on the hard spartina flats.
Each fishing trip with Captain Morgan includes the licenses, rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait. Feel free to bring your own gear as well as food and drinks. A cooler with ice is provided as well. Customers are advised to bring sunscreen (no spray), polarized sunglasses, and adequate clothing.
Experience the Oldest City’s finest fisheries with Captain Morgan Fishing Charters!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hells Bay Waterman (Skiff) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 70HP Yamaha F70 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
St. Augustine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Morgan Fishing Charters
- $320 per group - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $320 per group - Flood Tide Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Diawa, Penn, Shimano )
- Live Bait (Seasonal selection, pre purchased or caught )
- Lures (Slayer Inc, Rapala, Z-Man, Buggs )
- Drinks (Waters & ice. Welcome to bring your own )
- Fishing License (Covers everyone onboard the vessel)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Nautilus, Lamson, Cheeky, TFO, Local flies )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout