Arti-Fish-Ial Entmt Guide Svc
Welcome to Arti-Fish-Ial Entmt Guide! Meet Captain Lou, born and raised native of South Florida, who has been chasing Bass for over 35 years. The Everglades has been his playground for over 25 years, and the South End of Lake Okeechobee for the last 8 years.
Capt. Lou’s passion is teaching visiting anglers and/or anglers who are new to this sport from all walks of life, the nuts and bolts about Largemouth and Peacock Bass fishing. When you’re on the water, his focus and goal is for you to have a great time, and learn something new about Bass fishing. In a sense, Capt. Lou is a unique guide, as he’s an artificial-lure-only guide service.
Enjoy your outing on a sleek, spacious 19’ 2019 Vexus boat. Propelled by a quiet, but yet strong Mercury ProXS 115 HP outboard engine, this bass boat is not a speed demon, but it cruises nicely allowing you to enjoy all the scenery our South Florida waters have to offer.
To catch Peacock and Largemouth Bass, you’ll be using heavy tackle, alongside spinning reels, available for both adults and children. If you already have your favorite fishing equipment, feel free to bring it with you.
Please bring your fishing licenses (you can purchase it online), snacks, food, and drinks. Lastly, remember to bring sunscreen.
If you’re up for an adventure and looking to learn how to really fish with artificial lures, then Arti-Fish-Ial Entmt Guide is perfect for you. See you on the water!
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Vexus (Bass boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 115HP Mercury Pro XS 4-Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Arti-Fish-Ial Entmt Guide Svc
- $350 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Everglades (4 hours)
- $400 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Marshlands (1 Guest) (6 hours)
- $450 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Everglades (6 hours)
- $450 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Lake Okeechobee (6 hours)
- $500 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Marshlands (1 Guest) (8 hours)
- $550 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Everglades (8 hours)
- $550 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Lake Okeechobee (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Guests are welcome to bring their own gear )
- Lures (Guests are welcome to bring their own lures )
- Drinks (Water and Ice will be provided )
- Lake Fishing (South End of Lake Okeechobee & The Everglades )
- Heavy Tackle (13 Fishing Concept Baitcasting Reels )
- Spinning (Pflueger Spinning reels for adults and kids )
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)