Currently: we are offering Light tackle adventures for striped bass (rockfish). You will toss lures or jig for striped bass.
We also offering trips to the eastern shore islands out of Solomons islands MD as well as bottom fishing trips.
- Eastern shore islands will focus on striped bass, speckled trout, bluefish and puppy drum in shallow water and a optional trip to Smith Island for crab cake lunch and famous Smith island cake.
Bottom fishing trips: are 3 hours and include all bait and tackle we often catch over 10 species of fish with a lot of fun fishing action. (spot and perch tend to be the best fish for the cooler on these trips)
We use only the highest quality fishing rods and reels as well as tackle! No need to bring any gear on board. Just bring your food and drink. We have a iced cooler on board for your food/drink. (please do not crowd the boat with coolers) We have space for a few small coolers (soft coolers are best).
Optional Bull Redfish and Cobia trips in August and September:
Captain Travis will supply all licenses, baits and tackle. Bring your own drinks and snacks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Judge Yachts (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 300HP suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Chesapeake Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Schooled up Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour PM trip (3 hours)
- $650 per group - PM fishing trip 5 hours (5 hours)
- $675 per group - 6 hour trip Chesapeake Beach (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Knapps Narrows Rockfish trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day trip (Islands) (8 hours)
- Toilet (Basic boat toilet)
- GPS (Two Simrad 12" Evo)
- Fishfinder (Top of the line side imaging and)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting (not including bottom fish)
- Drinks (water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Chesapeake Bay)
- Light Tackle (preferred method year round)
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (Limited if client wants to troll for macks/cobia)
- Jigging (Our main fishing method)
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Perch (White)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Spotted Seatrout