Beat The Oddz Charters is here to ensure that you have a great time on the water while staying safe. Located in Fernandina Beach, it will take you on a fun fishing trip close to the shore to chase many interesting species that fill Florida’s waters in large numbers. Captain Kenneth Stewart is there to make your experience the best possible, so join him aboard and have a lovely time fishing!
Your boat is 26-6 ft World Cat with the capacity to fit 6 guests. Thanks to its twin 200 Yamaha engines, it will take you to the fish in no time. Along with various navigation electronics, the boat’s also equipped with downriggers, outriggers and a livewell. There’s also
an ice-box nice comfortable place to sit.
The choice of fish you’ll be targeting includes Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Bonnethead Shark, red snapper, grouper, black sea bass,
Flounder, Redfish, Cobia, King Mackerel, Black Drum, and Whiting. You’ll attract your prey by trolling and spinning on light and heavy tackle and you can keep the fish you catch. The boat’s kids-friendly, so why not bring your young ones aboard and make your trip a wonderful family outing.
Captain Kenneth will provide all the fishing gear, licenses, as well as catch cleaning. You just bring something to eat and drink, and you’ll be all set for the trip.
Beat The Oddz Charters is waiting for you. Come aboard and enjoy fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|7 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|16 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since August 2021|
About this listing
World cat (Catamaran) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Yahmaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fernandina Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Beat The Oddz Charters LLC
- $300 per group - 2 Hour Trip – River Family Fun (AM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group - 2 Hour Trip – River Family Fun (PM) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour – River Fishing (3 hours)
- $350 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Famliy River Fishing (3 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Fun River Trip (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Shark (3 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore/Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore/Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $580 per group - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore/Jetty (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bonnethead)