Head out to Tampa, Florida and spend a wonderful day on the water together with Florida Professional Charters. Aboard his comfy and well-equipped boat, Captan David Clark will take you to various inshore locations and make sure you have the best time on the water possible. From its reefs to flats to backcountry waters, Tampa Bay offers you first-class angling options with plenty of different species to chase. Pick your day and create lots of memories fishing in Florida!
Your trip will start on a restored 22’ Nautic Star center console with enough room for 4 guests. The boat runs on a 225 HP supercharged Mercury Verado engine and uses Garmin GPS and a fishfinder with side scanning and ClearVu. The boat features a wireless trolling motor with a spot lock and an ice-box to store your fish and drinks. The boat has also got a livewell to keep live bait.
Some of the many species you’ll encounter on your trip include Snook, Tarpon, Shark, Gag Grouper, Mangrove Snapper, Flounder, and Sheepshead. You’ll catch your prey by bottom fishing and spinning on light and heavy tackle and you’re allowed to keep your catch. Generally, kids over 8 are welcome to join your trip.
Before you start your trip, you should only bring some snacks. Captain David will take care of all the fishing gear, live bait, drinks, as well as catch cleaning, and his license covers everybody on the boat.
Have a great day on the water and enjoy catching some fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Florida Professional Charters
- $300 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 2-3 Hour Beginner Trip (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Side scan and ClearVu
- Live Bait Well Caught for you before the trip
- Wireless Trolling Motor With spot lock
- Ice Box For beverages and fish
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Covers all on board)
- Inshore Fishing (Inside of Tampa Bay)
- Reef Fishing (Numerous artificial reefs inside Tampa Bay)
- Flats Fishing (Shallow water, grass flats, and estuaries)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (For most targeted species up to 50 lbs)
- Heavy Tackle (For larger Tarpon and Shark)
- Bottom Fishing (Reefs and wrecks)
- Spinning (Reels)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2015. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: